Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This week's cards

This card was made with a stamp I have had a long time.  I had no idea what I was going to do with it when I started,  I was just playing with my Copic markers and then cut it out with the Spellbinders.  It sat on my desk for about three days until my daughter came over and we were digging around in my older patterned papers planning her wedding album and I came across the piece of old Basic Grey.  I seemed to go perfect.  I think I am going to use more of my older stash in the coming days.
This stamp is from February's Unity KOM, I love it.  I had to ink it up the same day it arrived in the mailbox.  I have colored it several different ways, but again can't seem to decide what papers to use to turn them into cards.


Stamps are Unity KOM, paper is Paper Studio, markers are a mix of Copic and Sharpie.

No comments:

Post a Comment