Things I did in February:
- Started using my treadmill daily- progress has been slow and steady.
- Made cards and spent a large amount of time in my crafty room several days each week. I have also cleaned and organized it several times only to clutter and disorganize it again. For a long time, I blamed the clutter on not having adequate storage, since "the man who follows me around" refurished the whole room in wonderful Ikea storage units I must admit it is ME. It's simply the way I work or rather play. When I was little I dumped all my toys out of my toybox and onto the floor, too.
- Sat through Sanctum. I followed "the man who follows me around" into the theater. Did not enjoy it. It's a movie about people being trapped underwater in caves, you know going in it will be poorly lit and everyone is going to all die but the kid, predictable.
- Went to two state parks and walked trails. Not long ones, but they were enjoyable, the weather was nice and Spring like.
- Went antiquing - didn't buy anything. It was more about the daytrip out of town then about acquiring things. We had a nice trip to Hendersonville, just wandered around the shops and had lunch. I saw several cool things, including a china tea set just like one I got for Christmas when I was litte. I kept asking myself, "Do I want to dust this? Where will I put it?" I did not see any postcards, old photographs or other old paper I just had to bring home. Postcards and stuff like that take up much less room, don't require dusting and can be used on craft projects. Problem is I always have second thoughts about using them. That's why I currently have over 600 postcards and a large rubbermaid storage bin full of vintage greeting cards from the 50's and 60's.
- Sorted and organized those 600 postcards into photograph albums. This is so I can actually begin to use them in projects. Maybe if I can easily see what I have I will actually use it.
- Failed to blog or post any crafty things at all!