Friday, July 22, 2011

catching up

I must admit I am not a good blogger, it really isn't a matter of not having time to blog it's more a matter of just not doing it. I sit down and post a new card for one of the challenges on SplitCoast Stampers then spend too much time looking at all of the great cards people have posted in the gallery.  So I never get around to posting here on my blog.  If you have a chance spend some time there, the creativity and inspiration it will bring is terrific. Here are a couple of stamper's galleries I love.

Biggan's Gallery
hollerinastamps

Here are a few of my recent cards, using up stash that has accummulated over the years in my craft room.  Stamps are mostly Unity with a few Stampin Up. All paper including cardstock is old stash.  I am determined to not purchase anything new other than my KOM from Unity and adhesive until I have used every piece of patterned paper and cardstock I own.  We will talk about the 4 shoeboxes of rub-ons and countless stickers later.







No comments:

Post a Comment